Current apprenticeship opportunities
KWG Trainee Site Manager (TSM) Programme
Kevin Watson Group are now recruiting for their Trainee Site Manager Programme. This apprenticeship will run over 3 years and you will earn as you learn. Not only that but you will get 30 days annual leave per year. You will earn your NVQ Level 6 in Site Management and all training will take place on KWG sites under a tailored mentorship programme.
To apply you must meet the following criteria
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- GCSE in Construction / Science optional but advantageous.
- Qualifications / knowledge in IT .
- Interest in the Built Environment / Construction Industry or past experience of working on a building site for a minimum of 12 months.
- Already studying Construction courses in any of the Regional Colleges.
- Good communication skills
- Clean Driving Licence (optional but advantageous) as you may be required to travel around KWG sites based in Northern Ireland.
- A reference from your Education Provider or Employer
- You must be aged between 17 – 25 years
YOU MUST MEET a minimum of 7 out of the 9 criteria set out above otherwise you need not apply.
Forward CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving CV’s : Friday 14th August 2020
A Workplus Apprenticeship redefines work and education. Growing sectors need new talent, fast. With a Workplus Apprenticeship, employers get bright, focused and ambitious people. Workplus Apprentices get real jobs, good pay and access to training and professional network that will transform their lives. To see a wide range of apprenticeships that are currently available (including Construction & Project Management, Engineering, Architectural Tech, Carpentry and more), click here.
An apprenticeship is a job, with training. You are employed and paid a small wage as you gain on-the-job experience, and qualifications.
Can’t get a placement? If you are struggling to get an apprenticeship placement, please contact us!
There are a range of apprenticeships and higher-level apprenticeships in subjects ranging from electrical engineering and carpentry to accounting and architecture.
Do you need help finding an apprenticeship place in an area such as plumbing, carpentry/joinery, electrics or construction-related? If so, contact us.